Kolpak QS7-0808-CT Description
The Kolpak QS7-0808-CT indoor walk-in refrigerator has an operating temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is equipped with a 2-inch dial thermometer. Its digital temperature control can be adjusted by the operator. Constructed of embossed galvalume, the interior and exterior are durable and resistant to corrosion. Made of smooth aluminum, the floor is designed for foot traffic only and has coved corners that will not gather debris.
The Kolpack QS7-0808-CT walk-in refrigerator’s door is built to seal in cold and prevent condensation from forming inside the unit. A safety release prevents staff from being locked inside, and a switch in the interior turns the light on or off. Foamed-in-place insulation is constructed of polyurethane to retain cold air for energy efficiency.
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior construction
- 345-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4-in. foamed-in-place insulation maintains cold temperatures
- Digital temperature control can be adjusted
- 2-in. dial thermometer
- Smooth aluminum Era floors with stay-clean coved corners
- Top-mount refrigeration system is positioned away from unauthorized personnel
- Durable door locks in cold air to eliminate condensation
- Interior safety release protects the user from accidental entrapment
- Vapor-proof interior light has a convenient switch
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 8 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 7 ft. 9 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 7′-9″ L, with Era floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2″ dial thermometer
There are no reviews yet.