Kolpak QS7-0812-CT R Description
The Kolpak QS7-0812-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator is designed to be used inside. Since the refrigeration system is top mounted, it adds extra height to the unit, meaning operators should have at least a 9-foot ceiling in the installation location. Temperatures in the walk-in cooler stay around 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and employees can keep up with them on the external dial thermometer.
This Kolpak QS7-0812-CT walk-in refrigerator has insulation between the galvalume interior and exterior wall panels. This insulation is foamed in place to add density that creates a heat shield and provides structural strength. The floor and the right-hinged door also keep cold air inside the cooler. By sealing in cold air, the door ensures condensation does not build up on the outside. A safety release inside the cooler protects users, preventing them from getting accidentally trapped.
- 532-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor use
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Top-mounted refrigeration system limits access to the integral parts
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation is placed in the walls to retain cold air
- Embossed, 26-ga. galvalume interior and exterior wall panels are strong and corrosion resistant
- Smooth aluminum Era floor has coved corners that facilitate cleaning by eliminating crevices
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air to prevent condensation buildup
- Door’s heater wire uses an automatic thermostat controller to reduce the risk of overheating
- Interior safety release
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.8 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 11′-7″ L, with Era floor, medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.