Kolpak QS7-0812-FT R Description
With a top-mounted refrigeration system, the Kolpak QS7-0812-FT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The system’s placement on the top of the unit saves space at the sides, but it can be difficult to install if the ceiling is not at least 9 feet tall; however, having the system on the roof of the cooler prevents unauthorized users from tampering with it. The dial thermometer on the exterior simplifies monitoring the internal temperature.
The Kolpak QS7-0812-FT walk-in freezer has a durable, corrosion-resistant galvalume interior and exterior. Between these panels, insulation is foamed in place, which creates a dense barrier to prevent heat transfer. To prevent debris from getting trapped, the floor has coved corners that facilitate cleanup. The door is hinged on the right and seals in cold air to prevent condensation buildup.
- 532-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Refrigeration system is top mounted to protect against tampering
- 4 in. of polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the wall panels to retain cold air and provide structural stability
- Interior and exterior are made of 26-ga. embossed galvalume that resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Aluminum Era floor is smooth with crevice-eliminating coved corners for simple cleaning
- Right-hinged door seals, preventing cold air from escaping and causing condensation buildup
- Door has a heater wire with automatic overheating protection
- Interior safety release opens the door if users get accidentally trapped inside
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 18.8 A, 2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 11′-7″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.