Kolpak QS7-1010-CT R Description
The Kolpak QS7-1010-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator has polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside the unit and is foamed in place between the wall panels to add structure. These interior and exterior panels are embossed, corrosion-resistant galvalume for strength. The right-hinged door and insulated floor also seal cold air inside. Coved corners in the floor eliminate crevices that could trap crumbs and other debris.
This Kolpak QS7-1010-CT walk-in refrigerator is designed to be used indoors. Since the refrigeration system is mounted on the top, operators should ensure their ceiling is tall enough to accommodate it. Having the system on the top prevents unauthorized users from tampering with the unit. The temperature stays around 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on the dial thermostat.
- 558-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Ceiling-mounted refrigeration system is out of reach for unauthorized users
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place inside the wall panels to prevent cold air from leaking
- Interior and exterior are 26-ga. embossed galvalume that resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Coved corners in the smooth aluminum Era floor simplify cleaning since they eliminate crevices
- Right-hinged door seals cold air inside the cooler
- Door heater wire has an automatic overheat protection thermostat control
- Interior safety release ensures users can always open the door from the inside
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 10 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 9 ft. 8 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.8 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 9′-8″ W, 9′-8″ L, with Era floor, medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.