Kolpak QS7-610-FT R Description
The Kolpak QS7-0610-FT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in freezer has a ceiling-mounted refrigeration system that is out of reach for unauthorized personnel. The system adds height to the unit, so operators should ensure their ceiling is tall enough to accommodate it. The operating temperature stays around -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and the dial thermometer enables operators to monitor the temperature from outside the walk-in.
The Kolpak QS7-0610-FT walk-in freezer has strength to support heavy-duty use. The interior and exterior walls are made of embossed galvalume, resisting corrosion, dents, and scratches. Since the floor has coved corners, it does not have crevices that trap debris and crumbs. Cold air is sealed inside with polyurethane insulation and the heavy-duty door.
- 320-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Refrigeration system is ceiling mounted, limiting access to prevent tampering
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed between the walls to keep cold air inside the cooler
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior will not easily corrode, dent, or scratch
- Smooth aluminum Era floor has coved corners that are free of debris-trapping crevices
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air to prevent condensation buildup
- Heater wire in the door has an automatic thermostat controller for overheating protection
- Interior safety release eliminates the risk of users getting trapped inside
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 6 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 13.5 A, 11/2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 5′-10″ W, 9′-8″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.