Kolpak QS7-612-CT R Description
Mounted on the top of the Kolpak QS7-0612-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator, the refrigeration system is out of reach for unauthorized personnel. Since it is on the top, the system does not take up space on the sides of the unit, but instead requires a tall ceiling in the installation location. The temperature stays around 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the dial thermometer simplifies monitoring it.
The Kolpak QS7-0612-CT walk-in refrigerator has embossed galvalume interior and exterior walls, providing strength and corrosion resistance. Foamed-in-place insulation between the wall panels keeps cold air inside the unit. The floor has easy-to-clean coved corners, which eliminate crevices that trap crumbs and debris. Preventing condensation on the exterior, the door keeps cold air sealed inside the cooler.
- 388-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made for indoor applications
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Ceiling-mounted refrigeration system restricts access to the components to prevent tampering
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation between the walls adds strength and retains cold air
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume panels on the interior and exterior walls are durable and corrosion resistant
- Coved corners in the smooth aluminum Era floor eliminate hard-to-clean crevices that trap debris
- Right-hinged door keeps cold air sealed inside to prevent condensation from accumulating
- Interior safety release
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 6 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7ft-6in H, 5ft-10in W, 11ft-7in L, w/floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvanized interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum floor, 2-1/2in dial thermometer
There are no reviews yet.