The Krowne D278 drop-in ice bin is best-suited for use in behind-the-bar and underbar operations. With a capacity for up to 50 pounds of ice, this model is fully insulated and comes with a two-piece sliding cover for maximum efficiency. This ice bin does not include a cold plate and requires a one-inch IPS drain connection for installation.
The ice bin interior and sliding cover of the Krowne D278 ice bin are both constructed from 20-gauge stainless. Although the liner has a 10-inch depth, the unit has an overall depth of 12 inches and requires a cutout that measures 181/4 inches by 131/4 inches.
- Medium-sized drop-in ice bin
- Total capacity for 50 lbs. of ice
- Fully insulated for efficiency
- Ice bin interior and sliding cover constructed from 20-gauge stainless steel
- Liner measures 10-in. deep
- Installation requires 1-in. IPS drain connection
- Cutout Dimensions: 181/4 in. W x 131/4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 20 in. W x 12 in. D x 15 in. H
Krowne Ice Bin, drop-in, 20″W x 15″D O.A., 50 lbs ice capacity, 10″ deep stainless steel liner, fully insulated, stainless steel top, includes stainless steel sliding cover, NSF (18-1/4″ x 13-1/4″ cutout required) (available with a cold plate ‚Äì see D278-7)