The Krowne KR19-24-10 underbar ice bin is designed to give bartenders and servers convenient access to ice for cocktails and other drinks. This model includes a 12-inch-deep ice bin capable of holding up to 80 pounds of ice and insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to keep that ice frozen longer. Six removable bottle wells, arranged in two sets of three and mounted on either side of the ice bin, will speed up the drink-making process by keeping popular flavors and syrups nearby.
The cold plate on this underbar ice bin, which is sealed into the bottom of the unit, offers soda line access with 10 circuits. Designed to be used with post-mix soda, each circuit is made with stainless steel tubing that has a 5/16-inch OD. Tubing access is provided by a cutout measuring 3/4-inches by 31/2-inches, and the cold plate requires a 1/2-inch IPS drain connection.
The Krowne KR19-24-10 jockey box comes standard with a 7-inch backsplash to prevent water and soda from splashing on the wall behind the unit and 15/8-inch tubular legs that provide a comfortable working height. Both of those features are constructed from stainless steel, while the rest of the unit is constructed with galvanized steel.
- 12-in.-deep bin with a capacity for 80 pounds of ice
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane provides insulation
- 7-in. backsplash constructed from stainless steel
- 6 removable bottle wells (3 on each side of bin)
- Constructed from galvanized steel and stainless steel
- Mounted on 15/8-in. tubular legs with adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 19 in. D x 361/2 in. H
- Sealed into bottom of unit
- For use with post-mix soda
- 10 circuits with 5/16-in. OD tubing
- 3/4-in. x 31/2-in. cutout on left side of backsplash for tubing access
- Plumbing: 1/2-in. IPS drain connection
Royal Series Underbar Ice Bin/Cocktail Unit, built-in 10-circuit cold plate, 24″W x 19″D O.A., 74-lbs ice capacity, 12″ deep stainless steel bin liner, 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Soda Line cut out in backsplash, 1/2″ drain, includes bottle wells, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel legs with adjustable thermoplastic bullet feet, NSF