To improve product flow and reduce hands-on tasks, the Lincoln V2500-4/1353 Digital Countertop Impinger oven’s continuous cooking platform moves product one after another through the baking chamber, ensuring product is held within the oven for the programmed amount of time. Operators can adjust temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction with the digital controls mounted on the front of the unit. While temperatures can be set between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, the conveyor speed has a range between 30 seconds and 10 minutes.
Able to cook foods two to four times faster than conventional ovens, the Lincoln V2500-4/1353 oven’s air impingement technology surrounds food with small jets of hot air, destroying the cold air “halo” that encloses food during baking. By heating product directly, product can be cooked in shorter periods of time. The 31-inch conveyor moves quietly, so it can be stored near sound-sensitive dining areas, and it measures 35.38 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high for countertop use. For high-traffic kitchens, users can pair this machine with another impinger oven, which can be placed atop this one.
- Countertop unit
- Air impingement
- Front-mounted digital controls with display
- On/off switch
- Buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from 30 seconds to 10 minutes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- 31-in. conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Quiet operation
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- Mounted on 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 35.38 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 31″ conveyor (standard), quiet version, adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE