The storage bin slides forward so accessing refrigeration components is simple. Cleaning is quick and simple since the water trough, distribution tube, and damper door can be removed. Some of the internal components have an AlphaSan antimicrobial coating that slows bacteria growth between cleanings. The Manitowoc URF-0310A undercounter ice maker can make as much as 278 pounds of ice throughout the day, while the storage bin holds as much as 119 pounds of ice.
- 278-lb. maximum daily ice production capacity
- Full cube ice size: 1.125 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- 119-lb. storage capacity
- Communicates maintenance needs with service indicators
- Programmable delay function can slow down production during slow periods
- Storage bin slides forward to provide access to refrigeration components
- Food zone is sealed to protect against contaminants
- Water trough, distribution tube, and damper door are removable for cleanup
- AlphaSan is included on some internal components to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Air-cooled condenser
- Airflow through the front lets the unit fit into compact spaces
- 6-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 28.5 in. D x 38.5 in. H
- 10 A, 7 kW, 0.75 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
NEO Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 30″W x 28″D x 38-1/2″H, production capacity up to 278 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (221 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), 119 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, regular size cubes, 6″ adjustable legs with flanged feet (painted gray), 3/4 HP, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.