As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 22″ wide IDT0420W-161 water cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This impressive unit can make up to 454 lb. of dice ice per day and, when compared to previous Indigo models, lowers energy consumption by an average of 41%, potable water usage by 21%, and condenser water usage by 34%!
A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Unaffected by water conditions, the acoustical ice sensing probe detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly. Plus, this unit’s space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor
- Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Commercial Warranty
- Ice Maker – 3 Year Parts and Labor
- Evaporator – 5 Year Parts and Labor
- Compressor – 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor
- DuraTech® Exterior
- Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone
- Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan®antimicrobial.
- easyTouch® Display
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- New levels of Performance
- Showcasing an average of 41% lower energy consumption, 21% reduction in in potable water usage and a 34% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production
- Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
|24 Hr. Production (Lbs)||454 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add’l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add’l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||ID-0323W|
There are no reviews yet.