Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 22″ wide IYT-0420A air cooled ice machine provides a variety of useful features that not only make operation a breeze, but also yield maximum production with minimal waste! This impressive unit can make up to 460 lb. of ice cubes per day and, when compared to previous Indigo models, lowers energy consumption by an average of 41%, potable water usage by 21%, and condenser water usage by 34%! Its icon-based easyTouch display takes the guesswork out of owning and operating an ice machine by making the controls as simple and intuitive as possible, while state-of-the-art diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for reliable, trouble-free operation. A customizable ice making schedule accommodates fluctuations in daily levels of production by allowing you to program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume.
A removable water trough, distribution tube, and curtain make cleaning the machine quick and efficient, while some components are even made with AlphaSan antimicrobial material for added sanitation. Unaffected by water conditions, the ice sensing probe knows when the harvest is ready to the machine continues to run smoothly. The unit’s DuraTech exterior features a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy that makes it more corrosion resistant than comparable stainless steel models, easier to wipe clean, and more resistant to fingerprints. This unit runs on R410A refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo NXT Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor
- Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Commercial Warranty
- Ice Maker – 3 Year Parts and Labor
- Evaporator – 5 Year Parts and Labor
- Compressor – 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor
- DuraTech® Exterior
- Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone
- Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan®antimicrobial.
- easyTouch® Display
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- New levels of Performance
- Showcasing an average of 41% lower energy consumption, 21% reduction in in potable water usage and a 34% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production
- Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type Of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|