Flax is among the most popular food choices for vegetarians seeking to get a vegan source of omega 3 fatty acids. The problem is that the omega 3 fat in flax (alpha-linolenic acid) is not very bio-active, and does not readily convert into EPA – the bioactive form of omega 3 fats found in fish oil. Ahiflower contains a potent dose of stearidonic acid, which converts into EPA up to 400% more efficiently than flax! This provides vegetarians a superior source of omega 3’s.
About the product
- Excellent sauce of Omega 3, without the fish
- Supports Recovery From Physical Activity
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response To Training
- Enhances Cardiovascular Health & Performance
- Made with Ahiflower, a natural source of Omega 3