Convection ovens evenly distribute heat around whatever dish is being cooked, conventional ovens do not distribute heat evenly and this leads to parts of a dish getting burnt or undercooked when others are at a good internal temperature. The Moffat E22M3, 24″ Turbofan Electric Convection Oven, with three half-size pan capacity, is the perfect upgrade from conventional ovens to ensure even cooking and provide more consistent cook times.
The E22M3 has a single-direction, low-velocity fan system, and is controlled by a mechanical thermostat that has a range of 150°F to 500°F, with a 110-120 voltage plug-in cord set. Equipped with a built-in 60 minute bake timer with alarm, you’ll be assured that your items won’t burn or over-cook. Coming with 1.5 kilowatts of heating power, the porcelain enameled oven chamber is surrounded by a plug-in continuous oven door seal. With an easy to clean Safe-Touch vented drop down door, along with its heavy-duty door hinges and Stay-Cool door handle, the E22M3 stays in place with anti-skid, adjustable stainless steel feet.
The E22M3 Turbofan convection oven runs on 110-120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 12 Amps for 1,500 Watts and it is equipped with cordset and a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The convection oven is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Moffat E22M3 Features
- Turbofan Electric Convection Oven
- Power ON Control Panel Indicator
- 3 half size sheet pan capacity
- 2-5/8″ tray spacing
- Compact 24″ width Cabinet
- Single direction low-velocity fan
- Porcelain-enameled Oven Chamber Interior
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Safe-Touch vented drop down door
- Stay-cool Door Handle
- Easy Clean Door Glass
- Heavy-duty Drop Down Door Hinges
- Easy clean door glass system
- Mechanical Thermostat range 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heating ON Control Panel Indicator
- Manual 60 Minute Timer
- Time-Up control panel indicator and Buzzer
- 3 Wire Oven Racks Included
- Anti-skid 2″ diameter, 3″ High adjustable stainless steel Feet
- 100% Recyclable Packaging
- Electrical specifications: 110-120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 12 Amps
- 1,500 Watts
- Equipped with cordset and a NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF listed
- cETLus Listed
Moffat E22M3 Benefits
- Fan moves hot air throughout oven for even cooking/baking of dishes/products
- The 60 minute timer with alarm ensures that you’ll be alerted when products are done
- Continuous oven door seal keeps heat in and oven running efficiently
- Safe-Touch door and Stay-Cool handle makes opening hot oven safe
- Anti-skid feet prevents oven from moving
There are no reviews yet.