The Moffat E28M4 – 32″ Turbofan Electric Countertop Convection Oven is the perfect upgrade from conventional equipment. Convection ovens circulate heat to evenly cook food every time, as well as providing more consistent cook times than conventional ovens.
The electrically heated Moffat E28M4 is controlled by a mechanical thermostat, with a temperature range of 150°F to 500°F. Heat is moved through the porcelain enameled oven chamber by the twin bi-directional single reversing fans. Constructed of stainless steel, the entire unit is easy to clean, including the Safe-Touch vented drop down door. With the capacity for four full size sheet pans, the dual halogen oven lamps allow you to quickly check the progress of cooking food, while the 60 minute bake timer reminds you to remove it when it’s done. The Stay-Cool handle ensures that you won’t burn yourself when reaching for the oven door.
A convection oven could provide you with ways to decrease energy expenditures and increase productivity.
The E28M4 Turbofan convection oven runs on 208 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 25.8 Amps for 5,400 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 25 Amps for 6,000 Watts and does not come with a cordset.
The convection oven is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Moffat E28M4 Features
- 4 full size sheet pan capacity
- 3-1/8″ / 80mm tray spacing
- Compact 31-7/8″ / 810mm width
- Twin bi-directional reversing fans
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Safe-Touch vented drop down door
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Heavy-duty door hinges
- Easy clean door glass system
- Mechanical thermostat 150-500°F / 50-260°C
- 60 minute timer with time up alarm
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Twin dia. 7″ / 180mm full stainless steel oven fans
- Anti-skid 2″ / 50mm dia. 3″ / 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 4 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 25.8 Amps for 5,400 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase and 25 Amps for 6,000 Watts, does not come with a cordset
Moffat E28M4 Benefits
- Fan moves hot air throughout oven for even cooking/baking of dishes/products
- Halogen lamps makes checking the progress of dishes effortless
- The 60 minute timer with alarm ensures that you’ll be alerted when products are done
- Continuous oven door seal keeps heat in and oven running efficiently
- Safe-Touch door and Stay-Cool handle makes opening hot oven safe
- Anti-skid feet prevents oven from moving
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada