The Moffat E32T5 28-7/8″ Turbofan Electric Convection Oven is constructed with a variety of technological advancements that allow it to provide unique options for users. This unit comes in a stainless steel exterior and has a porcelain enameled chamber. A touch screen display lets you manually control time and temperature, while recipe operating modes are offered via an icon-driven program. If you want to upload or download recipes from the oven’s memory, a USB port avails itself for service.
This model also features Moffat’s Moisture Injection mode. Moisture Injection mode in a Moffat Turbofan Convection oven allows the operator to increase the cooking effectiveness of the existing heat because the higher humidity in the compartment transfers the heat faster to the item being cooked. The higher humidity or amount of water vapor in the air means that you can cook with high temperatures without burning or drying out food items in the compartment. Controlled moisture can be programmed for specific menu items to improve final cooking results and shorten cooking times. There are 5 different moisture levels plus a manual injection feature, so you can create the precise humidity you need for the best results.
A Safe-Touch side-hinged door has a pendulum handle allows for “slam shut” latching, and dual halogen lamps and dual speed fan add to the amenities the E32T5 offers.
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity
- 3-1/3″ / 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 24″ / 610mm width
- Touch Screen control
- Program and manual modes
- Icon driven program menu
- Up to 5 cooking stages
- Individual shelf timers
- USB port for program/icon updating
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- 2 speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- 5.8kW heating power
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door
- Slam shut door latch
- Pendulum operation door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 2″ / 50mm dia. 3″ / 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 100% recyclable packaging
- UL Certified Ventless Compliant – unit does NOT need a Hood
Moffat E32T5 Benefits
- Outside is fitted with stainless steel and the oven chamber is porcelain enameled, making for easy cleaning
- Pendulum door handle allows for ‚Äúslam shut” latching on the Safe-Touch side-hinged door
- Ability to select the level of moisture injection into the oven’s chamber lets you control humidity
- A touch screen display allows for manual control of temperature and time, and offers an icon-driven program with recipe operating modes
- You can control individual shelf operating modes, as well as multiple stages of cooking
- USB port is available for recipe file uploads and downloads into and from the oven
There are no reviews yet.