Nemco 6900-240-GG Description
Microwave heating in the Nemco 6900-240-GG PaniniPro commercial panini press comes from the sides, while the upper and lower heater plates directly touch and cook food. The plates are constructed of aluminum to enhance the equipment’s sturdiness and menu flexibility. All surfaces that come into contact with food have a tough, nonstick coating, which prevents food from clinging. Because the exterior is made of stainless steel, operators can conveniently wipe the unit clean, and the 4-inch stainless steel legs increase stability and provide clearance for cleaning underneath.
Ideal for coffee shops, sandwich shops, fast food chains, and other foodservice operations, the Nemco 6900-240-GG panini press helps establishments capitalize on the hot sandwich trend. This unit can serve toasted paninis, flatbread sandwiches, quesadillas, burritos, breakfast sandwiches, Cuban wraps, and more, and four standard heating cycles are preprogrammed into the press. For customized heating cycles and changing menus, the unit comes with a flash drive, and for convenience, it includes a spatula that will not damage the nonstick coating on the plates.
- Part of the PaniniPro series
- Patented technology uses both microwave and conduction heat
- Narrow design saves on counter space
- Menus are preprogrammed for consistency
- Includes flash drive and built-in USB port for changing programs
- Digital display
- 8 electronic push-button controls
- Microwave heating does not start until cover comes down
- Cover opens and sounds at completion of heating cycle
- Standby mode
- Lower and upper heater plates are made of aluminum for quick heating
- Microwave heats food from sides
- Nonstick coating on all surfaces that touch food
- Stainless steel exterior facilitates quick cleaning
- 4-in.-tall legs have rubber feet that prevent skidding
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.5 in. w x 26.5 in. D x 23.5 in. H (28.5-in. H when open)
- 24 A, 5760 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
PaniniPro Sandwich Press, grooved top & bottom, 10-1/2″ x 10-1/2″ non-stick aluminum plates, integrated conduction and microwave heating, temperature control to 500°F, (4) preprogrammed heating cycles, (8) push button controls, stand-by mode, spring hinge, built-in USB port, includes spatula & flash drive, (4) 4″ stainless steel legs, stainless steel exterior, 240v/1-ph, 2.0kW heater, 24.0 amp, NEMA 6-30P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.