The Pitco PCC-28 Crisp ‘N Hold fry dump station constantly moves heat around fries, onion rings, fried chicken, and other fried product, keeping it warm and crispy until it’s ready to be served. It filters and recirculates air to control moisture accumulation and keep food crispy, which also helps reduce energy use. So multiple products can be held together without flavor transfer, the pan area has four separate sections.
Mostly made of stainless steel, the Pitco PCC-28 countertop fry dump station is durable and streamlines the cleaning process. Because this station is made for countertop applications, it can be placed alongside a floor-model fryer or countertop unit to improve the cook line. To maintain stability on uneven surfaces, it is elevated by 1-inch, adjustable legs.
- Extends fried product holding time by constantly moving heat
- Filters air then recirculates it to control moisture accumulation, conserve energy, and keep food crispy
- Finished product is held and drained in the pan area
- 4 separate sections to hold different products
- Heating elements and other components are separated from oils and vapors
- Removable food grate and collection pan
- Durable stainless steel front, sides, and backsplash
- Stainless steel food bay and food grate can be wiped clean
- Adjustable, 1-in. feet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 281/8 in. W x 29 in. D x 203/4 in. H
- 14 A, 2890 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug