THE RUBY 2000 JUICE EXTRACTOR
With decades of world wide customer satisfaction, the Ruby 2000 juice extractor produces a continuous supply of fresh, rich, delicious juice from fruit and vegetables. It is capable of producing pulp free juice from apples, celery, carrots, watermelons, honeydew melons, rock melons, cucumber, beetroot, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.
- Continuous juice production
- Produces up to 1.5 quarts in 30 seconds
- Automatic pulp ejection
- 8 different spout positions, making the Ruby 2000 suitable for any location
- Requires minimal bench space
- All parts that come into contact with the juice are made of stainless steel
- Easy to clean and dismantle
- Requires cleaning only once a day
- Larger feeding hole. The user can now feed larger pieces of fruit and vegetables into the machine therefore reducing preparation time. The hole is large enough to take half an apple or orange.
- The inside of the machine has been coated wit a reliant epoxy-resin meeting with new health regulations being introduced around the world.
The quality of this juicer is absolutely incredible. It’s built very well and is one fine machine. I have a large family so we use this at home and this is our favorite juicer ever. This would do just fine in a juice bar or hotel.