Salvajor 100 Description
Using an extended lip seal, the Salvajor 100 food waste disposer protects its motor from water leak damage. That motor is water cooled for higher efficiency and longer runtime than air-cooled units. For durability, the exterior housing is molded from a heat-treated, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
To quiet operation, the rubber adapter and drain outlet prevent vibration and reduce noise by eliminating metal-to-metal contact. The shredder is 8 inches in diameter and made of wear-resistant, hardened carbide alloy. If installed, its dual-directional capability can double the life of the cutting teeth, extending the lifespan of the Salvajor 100 disposer.
- 8-in.-dia. high-strength, wear-resistant, hardened carbide alloy shredder
- Dual-directional grinding can double the life of the cutting teeth
- 8-in.-dia. rotor has 2 cutter bars made of wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy
- Heat-treated, aluminum alloy body resists corrosion
- Extended lip water seal protects the motor from water damage
- Tapered roller bearing is shock absorbent, operates quietly, and provides a longer motor life
- Rubber mounting adapter and drain outlet eliminate metal-to-metal contact
- Motor is water cooled for efficiency and an extended life
- Requires 5-GPM cold waterflow
- Basic unit only
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13 in. W x 15 in. D x 1513/16 in. H
- 4.9 A, 1 HP
Disposer, basic unit only, 1 Hp motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing, UL, CSA, CE
There are no reviews yet.