Salvajor 500 Description
The Salvajor 500 disposer is constructed of a strong aluminum alloy and has tapered roller bearings on the top with sealed ball bearings in the bottom. The waste mixing chamber is large enough to ensure the proper amount of water is added to waste. Shock is absorbed by the tapered roller bearing, and sound is eliminated by the rubber mounting adaptor and rain outlet. To slice through waste, the Salvajor 500 disposer has a 10-inch-diameter carbon alloy shredder and a 10-inch-diameter rotor with four cutter bars.
- Single-support leg
- Heat-treated housing is made of aluminum alloy
- Extended lip water seal prevents water damage
- Tapered roller bearing absorbs shock
- Rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet eliminate vibration
- Waste mixing chamber
- 10-in.-dia. carbon alloy shredder resists wear and tear
- 10-in.-dia. rotor has 4 cutter bars
- Tapered roller and sealed ball bearings
- 5 HP water-cooled motor
- 13.8 A
Disposer, basic unit only, 5 Hp motor, single support leg, heat treated aluminum alloy housing, UL, CSA, CE
There are no reviews yet.