Sammic PI-20 Description
To save time in food prep, the Sammic PI-20 (1000618) potato peeler accommodates 44 pounds of potatoes per cycle and can peel between 800 and 950 pounds per hour. Operators can adjust peeling time as long as 6 minutes, and to prevent operational lag, this machine can peel continuously. Its aluminum base plate features a removable abrasive lining that acts as sandpaper to peel potatoes and other root vegetables in minutes. Lateral stirrers move whole potatoes across the base, while sidewall plates reincorporate potatoes for uniform peeling.
Operators can monitor peeling with the Sammic PI-20 (1000618) potato peeler’s transparent polycarbonate cover, and when this cover or the hermetically sealed aluminum exit door are lifted, the unit stops operating. Throughout peeling, an auto-drag mechanism moves water and peel waste into the drain to streamline removal. Made of rigid, rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this machine is simple to wipe clean between uses. To save floorspace, it measures 17 inches wide by 25 inches deep by 30.9 inches high and can be placed on a worktop.
- Worktop design
- For potatoes and other root vegetables
- 44-lb. capacity per load
- Peels 800-950 lbs. of potatoes per hour
- Removable aluminum base plate
- Lateral stirrers and base plate covered with silicon carbide abrasive
- Sidewall plates enable uniform peeling
- Waterproof control board with on/off push buttons and 0-6-minute timer
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Liftable clear polycarbonate cover
- Hermetically sealed aluminum door
- Auto-drag mechanism for water and food waste
- Water inlet system with non-return air brake
Dimensions & Utilities
- 17 in. W x 25 in. D x 30.9 in. H
- 4 A, 0.75 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
(1000618) Potato Peeler, electric, worktop, (without stand), 0-6 minute timer, on/off push buttons, 44 lbs load capacity per cycle, 800/950 lbs. hourly output, aluminum base plate with removable abrasive lining, water inlet system with non-return air break, stainless steel construction, 0.75 HP, 5 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, ETL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.