Solid state controls in the Southbend SLEB/10SC single electric convection oven enable adjustment from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A timer counts down for as long as 60 minutes to ensure food is cooked accurately and properly before itâ€™s served. To monitor product, the door is made of glass, and bright lights illuminate the cabinet. Users can open the door with one hand due to its dependent design, which is helpful in busy environments where the employeeâ€™s other hand may be occupied.
The Southbend SLEB/10SC bakery depth convection oven has coved corners that wonâ€™t harbor bacteria or any food particles. So it can be wiped clean of any messes, the interior is made of porcelain. The exterior of the unit is made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel. Storage is provided in the cabinet with five racks, which are made of wire to enable airflow throughout product. These racks can be adjusted to 11 positions.
- Part of the SilverStar series
- Single deck with bakery depth
- 5 racks are wire to enable airflow
- Racks adjustable on 11 guides
- Operates with 2-speed fans
- Interior lights and glass doors enable monitoring
- Doors open dependently using 1 hand
- Stay-cool handles improve safety
- Doors have a sealing system to keep air inside
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Adjustable with solid state controls
- Cook timer counts down from 60 min.
- Durable stainless steel construction with porcelain interior
- Coved interior corners facilitate cleaning
- Elevated to a comfortable height with 26-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 45 in. D x 55 in. H