The Southbend TVES/10SC low-profile convection oven is a good choice for kitchens with limited space. It holds three food pans on chrome-plated racks, while a mechanical, 60-minute timer tracks cook times. To provide durability through intensive use, the unit’s door handle, sides, top, and front are made of stainless steel.
Equipped with solid-state thermostatic controls, the Southbend TVES/10SC electric convection oven has a temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Its dependent doors can be opened simultaneously with one hand, freeing the other to quickly load the cabinet and minimize heat loss.
- Low profile
- Single deck
- 3 chrome-plated racks with 5 position options
- Dependent glass doors
- Electronic ignition
- Solid-state thermostatic controls
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 60-min. mechanical cook timer
- Interior lighting
- Stainless steel door handle, sides, top, and front
- 6-in. stainless steel legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall: 36.1 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 27.3 in. H