The Star 548TGF electric griddle has a heating element spaced every 12 inches, ensuring cooking is even across the 48-inch width. It operates at temperatures between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the 1-inch-thick plate repeatedly heats up and cools down without warping. Splash guards reduce the amount of grease splatter and food particles on the counter. Grease from the product is directed into the trough and sent to the 4.5-quart grease drawer. This Star 548TGF electric griddle has a stainless steel bull-nose front that provides protection against burns.
- Each 12-in. section is heated by an individual element for even cooking
- Snap-action thermostat is embedded in the griddle plate
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Polished steel plate measures 1 in. thick for warp resistance as it heats up and cools down
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guards reduce grease splatter on the counter
- 3.5-in.-wide grease trough accommodates a spatula to easily clean out
- Grease drawer has a 4.5-quart capacity for collecting grease and food debris
- Stainless steel bull-nose front is designed to protect the operator from burns
- Top and front are made of stainless steel to provide strength and simplify cleanup
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand commercial applications
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- 57.8 A, 12016 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
There are no reviews yet.