Star VBE30 Description
The Star VBE30 Star-Max® vertical broiler has a full rotisserie rod that accommodates a variety of meat products from 5 to 45 pounds. The adjustable temperature enables the operator to control the cooking process precisely. Heat shields concentrate heat to the cooking surface and away from the operator, reducing energy costs and ensuring cook times are quick. When staff members start slicing, the automatic friction drive stops rotation, enabling employees to safely carve the meat. Constructed of stainless and aluminized steel, the Star VBE30 Star-Max vertical broiler can endure heavy use.
- 5-to-45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod accommodates a variety of meat types and sizes
- Adjustable temperature provides precise control over the cooking process
- Adjustable heat shields concentrate heat to the cooking surface, lowering cook time and energy consumption
- Automatic friction drive stops the rod from rotating to ensure safe carving
- Stainless steel front and side panels are strong and corrosion resistant
- Aluminized steel rotisserie rod, pans, back, and bottom can withstand high-volume applications
- Can be disassembled for cleanup
- 4500 W, 21.6 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.2 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
There are no reviews yet.