Traulsen G10010-032 Description
The Traulsen G10010-032 one-section reach-in refrigerator is constructed of durable stainless steel on the exterior door and front. Its one-piece sides and interior are made of corrosion-resistant, long-lasting anodized aluminum, and the microprocessor controller enables operators to set the temperature to specific levels. This unit’s top-mounted configuration positions the refrigeration system away from the floor’s dirt and debris, helping prevent the condenser from being harmed. The self-contained refrigeration system is suitable for almost all foodservice applications. Since all components are in one place, maintenance and service is straightforward. Users do not need to maintain or run lines to an external condensing system, and the unit can be quickly relocated if operators must move it.
Product space is maximized by the location of the large, high-humidity evaporator coil, which has been placed on the outside of the unit. Improper loading is prevented by the Load-Sure Guard, and the door can be locked to protect product. This door also self-closes to ensure cold air stays in, remaining open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading product. The cam-lift hinges and horizontal workflow door handle are long-lasting, and when operators open the door, LED lights automatically shine on the interior.
The Traulsen G10010-032 reach-in refrigerator’s stainless steel breaker caps are resistant to chipping or scratching. Its three adjustable shelves are supported on shelf pins and coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. An automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator saves on energy, and the magnetic EZ-Clean door gaskets snap in easily. These gaskets are protected by an anodized aluminum door liner while the door perimeter heaters help prevent condensate. Its thermostatic expansion valve metering device provides fast recovery times for refrigeration. This unit’s stainless steel louver assembly is a single piece for user-friendly maintenance. All four 6-inch-tall casters are equipped with a lock.
- Stainless steel exterior door and front
- 1-piece anodized aluminum sides
- Interior constructed of anodized aluminum
- LED temperature readout with microprocessor control
- Self-contained and balanced top-mounted refrigeration system
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve metering device for refrigerant
- Large, high-humidity evaporator coil placed outside food zone
- Load-Sure Guard
- Stainless steel doors equipped with locks
- Self-closing door stays open at 120 degrees
- Durable cam-lift hinges
- Long-lasting horizontal workflow door handle
- Automatic LED lights
- Stainless steel breaker caps resist denting
- Non-electric condensate evaporator saves energy automatically
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- Anodized aluminum door liner protects gaskets
- Door perimeter heaters
- 1-piece stainless steel louver assembly
- 4 casters with locks measure 6 in. high
- 3 shelves
- 1,940 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 297/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 831/4 in. H
- 6.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, 23.4 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, microprocessor controls, stainless steel front & full height door (hinged right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6″ high casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.