Employees can set the temperature on the Traulsen G11000 one-section reach-in refrigerator’s microprocessor controller and use the LED display to monitor it. The evaporator coil is placed outside the food zone to provide more space for product, and the Load-Sure Guard helps prevent improper loading. It is constructed of durable stainless steel on its front and louver panel and has two half-height, triple-pane glass doors for maximized product visibility, a feature that saves on energy since the doors do not have to be opened in order to view product.
This unit’s interior and sides are constructed of anodized aluminum. Locks are equipped on the hinged glass doors to prevent theft, and the EZ-Clean door gaskets will last through long-term use. Corrosion-resistant epoxy coats the three shelves in each section. Since the condenser coil is front facing, it can be maintained with little effort. The locking casters measure 6 inches tall, and the door hinges are constructed of long-lasting material.
- Energy-efficient system
- Microprocessor control and LED temperature display
- Evaporator coil is located outside food zone to maximize storage space
- Load-Sure Guard
- Stainless steel front and louver panel
- Half-height, triple-pane glass doors
- Interior and sides constructed of anodized aluminum
- Hinged glass doors with locks
- Durable door gaskets support cleaning
- 3 shelves coated in epoxy
- Accessible front-facing condenser coil
- 6-in. locking casters
- Durable hinges on doors
- 2,240 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Clear door openings: 211/8 in. W x 271/2 in. H
- Overall: 297/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 7.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph with NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Display Refrigerator, one-section, 23.67 cu. ft., top mount self-contained refrigeration, (2) half-height glass doors (hinged right), (3) epoxy coated shelves (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high locking casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.