Traulsen G12010 Description
The Traulsen G12010 single-section reach-in freezer comes with three shelves in its cabinet; their epoxy coating provides corrosion resistance for lasting strength. A guard prevents items from being stored too close to the wall and disrupting the airflow path, and LED lights ensure they are fully visible. Because the cabinet is made completely of metal, it withstands heavy use. Polyurethane insulation and door gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out. Because the door has a stay-open feature, it remains in an open position while users load product into the cabinet.
The refrigeration system in the Traulsen G12010 one-section reach-in freezer is self-contained and mounted in the top of the cabinet. With this placement, it will not suck in debris and dust from the floor, but it is susceptible to grease-laden vapor in the air. The evaporator is not located in the food zone, saving space for product in the cabinet. Temperatures range from -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and remain at the level set by the operator. If ambient air is less than 90 degrees, the unit can operate as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 23.43-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 shelves are coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Load-Sure guard maintains a 2-in. spacing between stored items and the walls to ensure it does not block airflow
- LED lights illuminate the interior for visibility
- All-metal construction with an aluminum interior and sides and a stainless steel front and doors
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation for cold-air retention
- Door stays open at 120 degrees so users can load stored items
- EZ Clean door gasket is durable for lasting use
- (4) 6-in. locking casters
- 1,500 BTU
- Requires 12-in. top clearance
- Part of the G-Series
Top-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Can operate at -10 degrees F if ambient air is less than 90 degrees F
- Microcompressor controls are resistant to water damage
- 3-digit LED display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R-448A refrigerant
- Placement on top reduces damage from floor debris
- Evaporator coil does not take up space in the food zone
- Accessible components sit behind a 1-piece louver assembly
- Front-facing condensing coil for cleaning access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Doors: 211/8 in. W x 575/8 in. H
- Overall: 297/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 9.7 A, 6.2 kW, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, self-contained refrigeration, microprocessor control with LED display, stainless steel front, full-height solid door (hinged right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6″ high casters, eco-friendly, non-flammable R-448A refrigerant, unit can be programmed to operate at -10°F, 1/2 hp, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.