Traulsen G20004P Description
With doors on the front and back, the Traulsen G20004P pass-thru refrigerator can seamlessly connect the front and back of a restaurant. Kitchen staff can load items into the refrigerator while servers access the food from the other side. Food sits on sturdy wire shelves and a dent-resistant anodized aluminum floor. LED interior lighting illuminates stored items, so staff members can quickly find and retrieve what they need. The doors close by themselves before 120 degrees, so they are unlikely to be left ajar by accident.
In order to hold frequently accessed items, this Traulsen G20004P two-section refrigerator has a thermostatic expansion valve. When the temperature rises above the set level, the valve expands, and refrigerant flow increases to quickly pull down the temperature. Staff members can adjust the temperature from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with the digital controller, and its LED display can show the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for convenience.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice G-Series
- 48.61-cu.-ft. interior space
- Sturdy galvanized steel top and bottom
- Stainless steel doors and front facilitate cleaning
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior resist dents
- Dense, 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation
- Cylinder locks prevent product theft
- Half-size doors offer access from both sides
- Self-closing doors stay open at a 120-degree angle for cleaning
- Raised door pan helps prevent damage to gaskets
- Snap-out, EZ-clean gaskets speed up the cleaning process
- LED interior lighting ensures stored product is visible
- Load-Sure guard ensures stored product does not block airflow
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- 6-in. casters with locks
Built-in Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Simple microprocessor controls
- LED temperature display operates in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Evaporator coil does not use internal space
- Thermostatic expansion valve is more efficient than capillary tubes
- Cools with nonflammable R450A refrigerant
- Front-facing condenser is accessible behind the louver
Dimensions & Utilities
- 521/2 in. W x 3715/16 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 7.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Pass-thru, two-section, 48.61 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, control side: (4) half-height solid doors (left/right hinged), other side: (4) half-height solid doors (left/right hinged), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel doors and louver rail, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.