The Traulsen G20013 two-section reach-in refrigerator is constructed with three shelves in both door sections. These shelves are coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy and made with a wire design to promote even airflow. Its cabinet has integrated Load-Sure Guards to create airflow space by the walls without product preventing it from passing through. Constructed of metal, this unit has an anodized interior and sides, along with a stainless steel front and doors.
Temperature level can be controlled and monitored with the Traulsen G20013 reach-in refrigerator’s microprocessor control and LED temperature display. Since the evaporator is located outside the food zone, operators have more usable product space. The door gaskets are long-lasting and can be removed and cleaned, and the front-facing feature on the condenser coil facilitates maintenance. Its locking casters measure 6 inches tall.
- Energy-efficient, high-performing refrigeration system
- LED temperature display and microprocessor control
- Evaporator coil placed outside food zone for more product space
- Load-Sure Guard prevents improper loading
- Durable metal construction
- Front and doors constructed of stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum interior and sides
- EZ-Clean door gaskets constructed for long-lasting use
- All sections include 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- Maintainable front-facing condenser coil
- 6-in.-high locking casters
- Door handles and hinges are durable
Dimensions & Utilities
- 521/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 7.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph with NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 46.02 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (2) full-height solid doors (hinged left/left), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.