Traulsen G21012 Description
Because the Traulsen G21012 reach-in refrigerator has two sections, it is one of the most popular refrigeration options in foodservice. In each door section, three shelves are coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance and have a wire design that promotes airflow. A Load-Sure Guard is integrated into the cabinet, keeping product separate from the wall so air has a clear path. LED lighting shines in the cabinet to promote visibility so users can find what they are looking for. The half-height doors have glass panels that enable staff to check inventory at a glance.
With the microprocessor controller, users can adjust the temperature in this Traulsen G21012 two-section reach-in refrigerator quickly. It operates between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A non-flammable refrigerant is metered by an expansion valve to maintain the right temperature. Because the condenser is top mounted, it will not suck in debris from the floor.
- 46.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 6 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves
- Load-Sure Guard keeps stored product spaced out from the walls to ensure air can flow
- LED interior lights brighten the cabinet
- Full-height, right-hinged glass doors self-close to retain cold air
- Doors stay open at 120 degrees for convenient product loading
- Stainless steel door handles
- Lasting EZ Clean door gaskets
- Foamed-in-place, 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Stainless steel exterior front
- Anodized aluminum exterior sides and interior
- 4 locking 6-in. casters
- 4,610 BTU
- Requires a 12-in. clearance above the cabinet
- Microprocessor controller
- 3-digit LED temperature display provides a Fahrenheit or Celsius readout
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Uses non-flammable R-450A refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve regulates the temperature by metering the amount of refrigerant that is pushed to the evaporator
- Components are mounted on top to eliminate contact with floor debris
- Evaporator does not take up food zone storage space
- Front-facing condenser coil is accessible for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- 521/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 8.4 A, 5.27 kW, 5/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Display Refrigerator, two-section, 46.9 cu. ft., top mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) full-height glass doors (hinged right/right), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 5/8 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.