Traulsen G21013 Description
The Traulsen G21013 two-section refrigerator comes with six epoxy-coated steel shelves. Because the shelves have a wire design, they promote even airflow. Integrated into the cabinet, a Load-Sure Guard eliminates improper loading techniques where product is placed too close to the wall, maintaining the proper airflow path. This cabinet has two full-height doors with glass that enables users to view product without letting out air. These doors self-close to maintain the set temperature and stay open at 120 degrees for convenient cabinet cleaning and product stocking.
Mounted on top of the Traulsen G21013 two-section reach-in refrigerator, the refrigeration system can be difficult to access but is unlikely to develop issues from dust and dirt. The evaporator is located out of the food zone to maximize storage space, while the condenser’s front-facing design improves cleaning access. Temperatures in this unit stay between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can set the level based on the product being stored in the refrigerator.
- 46.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 6 wire epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Load-Sure Guard maintains the airflow pattern by preventing product from being placed too close to the wall
- LED cabinet lights
- Full-height, left-hinged glass doors have a cold air-retaining, self-closing design
- Doors stay open at a 120-degree angle for convenient stocking and cabinet cleaning
- Long-life EZ Clean door gaskets
- Stainless steel door handles
- Foamed-in-place, 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel exterior front
- Anodized aluminum exterior sides and interior
- Mobile on locking 6-in. casters
- 4,610 BTU
- Requires a 12-in. clearance above the unit
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- 3-digit LED display shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Non-flammable R-450A refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve keeps the temperature at the set level by metering refrigerant based on the conditions
- Top mounted to limit components’ contact with dust on the floor
- Evaporator placement outside the food zone maximizes storage space
- Front-facing condenser coil provides cleaning and maintenance access
Dimensions & Utilities
- 521/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 8.4 A, 5.27 kW, 5/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Display Refrigerator, two-section, 46.9 cu. ft., top mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) full-height glass doors (hinged left/left), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 5/8 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.