Traulsen G30002 Description
Because the Traulsen G30002 reach-in commercial refrigerator has three sections, it maximizes cold storage space in kitchens. Each section has three shelves coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy, and with their wire design, the shelves encourage even airflow, while the loading guard prevents items from being stored too close to the walls. The unit has six half-height doors, and each one is hinged on the right and has a self-closing design. At 120 degrees, the doors stay open for convenient product stocking. Completely made of metal, the refrigerator is durable and resistant to corrosion.
The Traulsen G30002 three-section reach-in refrigerator’s top-mounted refrigeration system is separated from floor dirt and debris, which keeps the condenser functioning properly without issues in the coils. The condenser has a front-facing coil for cleaning and servicing access, and the evaporator is located outside the food zone to maximize interior storage space. Temperatures in this unit range from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit; operators can adjust this level to suit specific applications.
- 69.15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 9 wire epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Load-Sure Guard keeps the airflow path free of stored items
- LED interior lights
- 6 half-height, right-hinged solid doors use their self-closing design to retain cold air
- Doors have a stay-open design at 120 degrees for product stocking
- Lasting EZ Clean door gaskets
- All-metal door handles
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to enhance stability and retain cold air
- All-metal construction with a stainless steel exterior front, anodized aluminum exterior sides, and an anodized aluminum interior
- Locking 6-in. casters
- 4,610 BTU
- Requires 12-in. clearance above the unit
- Microprocessor temperature controls
- 3-digit LED display provides a temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Uses non-flammable R-450A refrigerant in a TXV valve
- Top-mounted components limit contact with dust and debris
- Evaporator placement maximizes space in the cabinet
- Front-facing condenser coil for maintenance access
Dimensions & Utilities
- 765/16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 8.4 A, 3.38 kW, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., top mounted self-contained refrigeration, (6) half-height solid doors (hinged right/right/right), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.