Traulsen G30011 Description
Maximizing cold storage space in any kitchen, the Traulsen G30011 commercial three-section refrigerator comes with nine shelves. They are epoxy coated to resist corrosion and have a wire design that promotes even air circulation. LED lights are integrated into the interior for product visibility, and each refrigerator section has a full-height door that self-closes to retain cold air. At 120 degrees, the doors stay open for convenient loading and unloading.
The temperatures in this Traulsen G30011 three-section reach-in refrigerator are adjustable with the microprocessor controller; the operator can set it at a level between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Using R-450A refrigerant, the thermostatic expansion valve maintains the desired temperature level by metering the liquid to the evaporator. Because the refrigeration system is mounted on top, it can be harder to access than bottom-mounted alternatives, but it is easier to clean since it does not suck in floor dust. The evaporator is designed to save interior space with its placement outside the food zone, and the condenser’s front-facing design facilitates cleaning.
- 69.35-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 3 wire epoxy-coated steel shelves per section
- Load-Sure Guard keeps the airflow path free of stored items
- LED interior lights
- 3 full-height solid doors (left-hinged left and middle doors; right-hinged right door)
- Self-closing doors stay open at a 120-degree angle
- Long-lasting EZ Clean door gaskets
- All-metal door handles
- All-metal cabinet construction has a stainless steel exterior front, anodized aluminum exterior sides, and anodized aluminum interior
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 6-in. casters can be locked in place for stability
- 4,610 BTU
- Requires 12-in. clearance above the unit
- Microprocessor controller
- 3-digit LED temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Non-flammable R-450A refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve meters refrigerant more accurately than capillary tube systems
- Top-mounted condenser will not suck in debris from the floor like bottom-mounted systems
- Evaporator’s placement outside the food zone does not take up interior cabinet space
- Accessible condenser coil faces the front of the unit
Dimensions & Utilities
- 765/16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 8.4 A, 3.38 kW, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 69.3 cu. ft., top mounted self-contained refrigeration, (3) full-height solid doors (hinged left/left/right), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED lights, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.