The Traulsen G31000 three-section reach-in freezer maintains temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. R404A refrigerant keeps the air cold, and a microprocessor control enables the operator to adjust the temperature. On the LED display, a temperature readout can be shown in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Six half-height doors provide access to the interior, release less cold air than full-height doors, and enable operators to create a more organized storage system. Product in the Traulsen G31000 three-section reach-in freezer sits on nine wire shelves that are epoxy coated to resist corrosion. To ensure operators properly load the cabinet, the Load-Sure Guard maintains an airflow gap between the stored items and the interior walls.
- 9 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Load-Sure Guard ensures air flows properly around product
- LED lighting brightens the interior to enhance visibility
- Anodized interior and exterior sides add durability
- Stainless steel front and doors resist scratching and rusting
- 6 half-height doors limit the amount of cold air that escapes
- Horizontal-mount handles are recessed to limit protrusion into the aisle
- EZ Clean door gaskets provide lasting strength
- 6-in. locking casters
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Water-resistant microprocessor temperature control with an LED display
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is outside the foodzone, maximizing usable storage space
- Condenser coil is accessible from the front and easy to service
Dimensions & Utilities
- 76.3125 in. W x 35 in. D x 83.4375 in. H
- 16 A, 15.81 kW, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Dealer’s Choice Storage Freezer, Reach-in, three-section, self-contained refrigeration, microprocessor control with LED display, stainless steel front, half-height solid doors (hinged left/right/right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6″ high casters, eco-friendly, non-flammable R-448A refrigerant, unit can be programmed to operate at -10°F, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.