Both the exterior and interior of the Traulsen TS072HT Spec Line sandwich/salad prep table are constructed of stainless steel-a durable, rust-resistant metal well suited to heavy use. The interior is equipped with four wire shelves to facilitate product organization, and the self-closing doors minimize cold air loss. Facilitating precise temperature adjustment, it features microprocessor controls, and because this unit’s refrigeration system is self-contained, it’s fast and simple to install.
Between its two sections, the Traulsen TS072HT refrigerated prep table offers 17.9 cubic feet of interior space. It can accommodate 10 third-size pans and is equipped with insulated lift-up rail covers. This unit features a non-electric automatic condensate evaporator and operates with R404a refrigerant. Positioned on 6-inch casters, operators can transport it for service or wheel it out of the way for cleaning.
- 2 sections
- 17.9 cu.-ft. interior space
- Accommodates 10 third-size pans
- 2 self-closing doors with stay-open feature
- 4 wire shelves
- Exterior and interior are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Non-electric automatic condensate evaporator
- Hot gas evaporator defrost
- Insulated lift-up rail covers
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets with stainless steel liners
- Microprocessor controls facilitate precise temperature adjustment
- LED temperature display
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Equipped with 6-in. casters
- R450a refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 36 in. D x 483/8 in. H
- 7.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Spec Line Prep Table, two-section, 72″W, 17.9 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, holds (10) 1/3 size pans, insulated lids, (2) self-closing hinged doors, (4) wire shelves, microprocessor control with LED display, galvanized steel back & bottom, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, NSF, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.