Traulsen TS090HT Description
To facilitate transportation for cleaning or maintenance, the Traulsen TS090HT Spec Line sandwich/salad prep table is mounted on 6-inch casters. It can accommodate 12 third-size pans, and the interior is equipped with six shelves made of wire for adequate airflow around product. Each of the unit’s three doors are self-closing and designed with a stay-open feature that enables unobstructed loading. To expedite installation, this unit features a self-contained refrigeration system.
Using precise microprocessor controls, the temperature of the Traulsen TS090HT refrigerated prep table can be adjusted between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a non-electric automatic condensate evaporator and operates with R404a refrigerant. Durable enough for heavy use, this unit’s exterior and interior are made of rugged stainless steel. This metal provides excellent defense against rusting and corroding and can be quickly wiped clean.
- 3 sections
- 24.4 cu.-ft. interior space
- Accommodates 12 third-size pans
- 3 self-closing doors with stay-open feature
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets with stainless steel liners
- Interior equipped with 6 wire shelves
- Insulated lift-up rail covers
- Stainless steel exterior and interior support heavy use
- Non-electric automatic condensate evaporator
- Hot gas evaporator defrost
- Microprocessor controls and LED temperature display
- Self-contained refrigeration system simplifies installation
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Situated on 6-in. casters
- Uses R450a refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 90 in. W x 36 in. D x 483/8 in. H
- 7.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Spec Line Prep Table, three-section, 90″W, 24.4 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, holds (12) 1/3 size pans, insulated lids, (3) self-closing hinged doors, (6) wire shelves, microprocessor control with LED display, galvanized steel back & bottom, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, NSF, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.