The Traulsen UHT27L0-0300 Dealer’s Choice undercounter refrigerator features a stainless steel construction that withstands scratching and rusting. To retain cold air, the door closes on its own if left ajar, but it can also stay open for stocking and retrieving products.
Inside the cabinet, two powder-coated shelves can hold a variety of supplies, from sliced cheese to salad greens to condiment bottles. The cabinet interior is aluminum and adds corrosion resistance to the refrigerator, while the refrigeration system is rear mounted and front breathing, enabling it to work without being a hindrance. Equipped with a set of casters, the Traulsen UHT27L0-0300 refrigerator can be moved around for efficient cleaning and convenient installation.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice series
- 7.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and door are rust and scratch resistant
- Anodized aluminum interior combats corrosion
- Door self-closes to retain cold air
- Stay-open door feature for convenient product stocking
- Interior-mounted thermometer
- 2 shelves offer storage options
- Left-hinged door opens on the right
- 4-in. casters grant cabinet mobility
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic, nonelectric condensate evaporator
- Refrigeration system is rear mounted, self-contained, and front breathing
- 1,525 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 313/8 in. D x 335/8 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, 27″ W, hinged left (L0), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.