The Traulsen UHT27R0-0300 undercounter refrigerator’s refrigeration system is rear mounted and breathes through the front, so it does not take in or exhale air from the sides or rear. Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the system maintains a set temperature between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the operator has control over this level. The cabinet is mounted on casters for convenient cleaning underneath the unit.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice series
- 7.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and door are strong
- Anodized aluminum interior is corrosion resistant
- Self-closing door can stay open for product stocking
- Thermometer mounted inside
- 2 shelves hold product
- Right-hinged door opens on the left
- (4) 4-in. casters
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic, nonelectric condensate evaporator
- Self-contained refrigeration system is rear mounted and front breathing
- 1,525 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 313/8 in. D x 335/8 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, 27″ W, hinged right (R0), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.