The Traulsen UPT7230LR-0300 Dealer’s Choice refrigerated food prep table is an ideal fit for busy sandwich joints or cafeteria salad bars, as its stainless steel construction provides a long life, adds resilience, and will hold up well under frequent use. As many as 30 different ingredients fit into the top cutout, which includes 30 sixth-size pans, and the table’s cutouts are protected by an insulated roll-top pan cover, which doubles as an overshelf and can be removed for cleaning. So it lasts twice as long as a one-sided board, the full-length cutting board is reversible.
For increased corrosion protection, the cabinet interior is anodized aluminum, and there is a thermometer that keeps track of unit temperature. Adjustable shelves let users keep extra sandwich toppings close at hand, and for optimal convenience, the table’s refrigeration system is rear mounted and self-contained. This means the unit can be installed to a remote condenser and placed flush against other equipment on the sides.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice series
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and doors resist rusting and scratching
- Cutouts are designed for sixth-size pans
- Includes divider bars and (30) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size pans
- Anodized aluminum interior provides corrosion resistance
- 2 adjustable powder-coated steel shelves per door
- Full-length white nylon cutting board is reversible for reuse
- Interior-mounted thermometer
- 4-in. casters provide the table with mobility
- Left/right-hinged doors
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is rear mounted, self-contained, and front breathing
- 1,525 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 341/2 in. D x 44 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with roll-top lid which serves as an overshelf, Reach-in, two-section, 72″ wide, holds (30) 1/6 pans 4″ deep (included) can accommodate up to 6″ deep pans, stainless steel exterior top, sides & doors with Santoprene EZ-Clean Gasket, hinged left/right, anodized aluminum interior, galvanized exterior back & bottom, rear mounted, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (6) 4″ casters, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.