The Traulsen UST279-L Dealer’s Choice compact food prep table is ideal in tight spaces to provide storage and serving capabilities for sandwich or salad stations. Its stainless steel construction increases toughness, so it can withstand extensive wear and tear and scratching. Worktop cutouts are made for sixth-size pans, and nine of these are included as starter equipment, as is a nylon cutting board, which can be reversed to double usage. Inside the table’s cabinet is an anodized aluminum interior with adjustable shelves, accommodating anything from a deep bin of tomatoes to a few packs of sliced cheese. A thermometer is also mounted inside the cabinet. Set temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained by the unit, and polyurethane insulation prevents cold air from escaping. Self-contained, the table’s refrigeration system is located at the rear where it can work unobtrusively.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice series
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and door resist scratching and rust
- Cutouts are designed for sixth-size pans
- Includes divider bars and (9) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size pans
- Anodized aluminum interior counters corrosion
- 2 adjustable, powder-coated steel shelves
- Full-length, white nylon cutting board can be reversed for extended use
- Thermometer for monitoring temperature
- 4-in. casters enable movement
- Left-hinged door
- Nonflammable R-450A refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is rear mounted and self-contained
- Front-breathing design does not require side clearances
- 1,390 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 34.50 in. D x 36 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with low-profile flat cover, Reach-in, one-section, 27″ wide, holds (9) 1/6 pans 4″ deep (included), can accommodate up to 6″ deep pans, full length white reversible cutting board, stainless steel exterior top, sides & door with Santoprene EZ-Clean Gasket, hinged left, anodized aluminum interior, galvanized exterior back and bottom, rear mounted, self-contained refrigeration, (4) 4″ casters, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.