Traulsen UST6024RR-0300 Description
The Traulsen UST6024RR-0300 Dealer’s Choice refrigerated food prep table is good for salad bars or sandwich joints with a sizable customer base. Its stainless steel exterior is built to last and to expedite cleaning, lessening the load at the end of a heavy service day. Providing a variety toppings, the tabletop’s cutouts are made for 24 sixth-size pans. A full-length nylon cutting board is included, and because it is reversible, the operator can get additional use out of it. Combatting corrosion, the table’s cabinet features an anodized aluminum interior and four adjustable shelves suitable for holding a variety of food materials. Self-contained and rear mounted, the refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain user-set temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the refrigeration system intakes and expels air from the front, the unit has no clearance requirements on the sides.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice series
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and doors extend product life
- Cutouts are designed for sixth-size pans
- Includes divider bars and 4-in.-deep sixth-size pans
- Anodized aluminum interior is durable and effective against corrosion
- 4 adjustable, powder-coated steel shelves
- Full-length, white nylon cutting board can be reversed to increase lifespan
- Interior-mounted thermometer
- 4-in. casters enable table movement
- Right-hinged doors
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system is front breathing
- 1,525 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60 in. W x 34.50 in. D x 36 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with low-profile flat cover, Reach-in, two-section, 60″ wide, holds (24) 1/6 pans 4″ deep (included), can accommodate up to 6″ deep pans, stainless steel exterior top, sides & door with Santoprene EZ-Clean Gasket, hinged right/right, anodized aluminum interior, galvanized exterior back and bottom, rear mounted, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (6) 4″ casters, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.