The True GDM-06-34-HC~TSL01 countertop refrigerator holds product on three PVC-coated shelves. Their wire design promotes airflow to properly cool items, and they adjust to accommodate different items. LED lighting increases visibility through the double-pane glass door, which self-closes if a user accidentally leaves it open, preventing cold air from leaking out quickly. It also has a magnetic gasket that seals in cold air.
This True GDM-06-34-HC~TSL01 countertop refrigerated merchandiser has an aluminum interior liner that resists corrosion, and the floor is made of stainless steel to simplify the cleaning process. Its exterior is made of steel and is black powder coated for chip and peel resistance. Temperatures in the cabinet range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Air in the cabinet is moved consistently with fan motors to keep the temperature uniform, while the merchandiser uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more eco-friendly than traditional options.
- 3 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Safety-shielded LED lighting brightens the cabinet to enhance visibility
- Left-hinged, low-E, double-pane glass door ensures guests can see displayed items
- 7-in. door handle
- Door’s self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet
- 1-piece, magnetic door gasket creates a seal and can be removed without tools
- White aluminum interior liner with a stainless steel floor to ease cleaning
- Black powder-coated steel exterior resists chips and peels
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors efficiently move a consistent volume of air with reduced energy consumption
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is resistant to corrosion
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 171⁄8 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D
- Overall: 201⁄2 in. W x 281⁄4 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 1.6 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 7-year Compressor|
There are no reviews yet.