The True GDM-12F-HC~TSL01 one-section display freezer is perfect for holding frozen dinners, ice cream, and more. Temperatures are maintained at -10 degrees Fahrenheit by the evaporator coil, compressor, and condenser. These parts are bottom mounted, which keeps them in a convenient position for maintenance and cleaning. The cabinet eliminates ice buildup on the coil with an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and temperature terminated.
The self-closing swinging door has a strong seal, torsion-type closure system that helps keep cold air inside the cabinet. Since it is triple paned and thermal insulated, the glass door keeps cold air inside while ensuring customers can view products. The magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping and is removable for cleaning. A door sign decal is also included to merchandise stored product.
The black powder-coated steel exterior does not chip or peel easily since it is permanent and durable to withstand constant use. Also heavy duty, the white aluminum interior liner has an easy-to-clean stainless steel floor. The unit comes with three shelves that are on adjustable 1⁄2-inch increments, so users can adjust them as needed to accommodate products that vary in size. The True GDM-12F-HC~TSL01 one-section display freezer is NSF-7 certified to store and display packaged and bottled product safely.
- 3 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Permanent, black powder-coated steel exterior resists chipping and peeling
- White aluminum interior and stainless steel floor are durable
- LED interior lighting makes product more visible
- Entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane that is environmentally friendly
- Corrosion-resistant frame rail is powder coated and has leg levelers for uneven flooring
- NSF-7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged or bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Bottom-mounted system for quick maintenance and cleaning
- Capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to prevent corrosion
- Extra-large evaporator coil, high-horsepower compressor, and large condenser maintain even temperatures
- Sealed, cast iron evaporator fan motors and large fan blades have low-velocity, high-volume airflow design
- Airflow design provides cold holding temperatures and fast temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
Fitted Glass Door
- Self-closing, triple-pane swing door with a strong seal, torsion-type closure system
- Door fitted with easy-to-grip 12-in. handle
- Removable 1-piece magnetic door gaskets are easily cleaned
- Hinges on the right side
- Door sign decal included
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 2013⁄16 in. W x 163⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 247⁄8 in. W x 243⁄8 in. D x 623⁄8 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
|3 year parts & labor/7 year compressor