The True GDM-69-HC-LD three-section glass door merchandiser offers high-quality construction and energy-efficient design. With its 12 shelves and three energy efficient doors, there is plenty of storage space for a variety of merchandise. This refrigerated merchandiser has an oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system for longer life, fast pull-down and recovery times, and cold holding temperatures. More eco-friendly than traditional options, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The white exterior is made of durable, powder-coated steel, while the interior is constructed of aluminum with a stainless steel floor, both of which are durable and ease cleaning. A conveniently placed drain simplifies the cleaning process, and LED interior lighting illuminates the cabinet interior so customers can see products. An extra-large evaporator coil, along with high horsepower compressor and large condenser, maintains temperatures of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit in the True GDM-69-HC-LD three-section glass door merchandiser.
- 12 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate varying product height
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- No stoop lower shelf raises products to a higher level for visibility
- 3 double-pane, thermally insulated doors are energy efficient and counter balanced for smooth self-closing
- Each door is fitted with a 12-in. handle to ease door opening
- Safety-shielded LED interior lights illuminate products so they are visible
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Extra-large evaporator coil, higher horsepower compressor, and large condenser enable fast recovery time, cold holding temperatures, and quick pull down time
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to resist corrosion
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condensing unit is bottom-mounted to simplify maintenance
- White non-peel, non-chip powder-coated exterior
- White aluminum interior and stainless steel floor are durable and ease cleaning
- Convenient clean-out drain is built into the floor for clean-up
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet while giving it structure
- Leg levelers keep the cabinet sturdy on uneven flooring
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 237⁄8 in. W x 209⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 781⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 7-year Compressor|
There are no reviews yet.