The True GDM-69FC-HC-LD three-section floral cooler holds arrangements and single stem flowers, as the baffled airflow increases the shelf life of the flowers. A consistent volume of air is moved with the condenser and evaporator fan motors, and the refrigeration system is bottom mounted, lifting the lowest shelf so users can reach products. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The cooler’s black powder-coated steel exterior and black aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor are built to withstand heavy use. Since the cabinet includes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, cold air stays inside, and self-closing doors help trap cold air. Three glass doors each come with a black, 12-inch handle that eases opening. An exterior sign panel lights up to grab customer attention, and the True GDM-69FC-HC-LD three-section floral cooler is ideal for flower shops and grocery stores.
- Baffled airflow increases flower shelf life
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air so all products are chilled consistently
- Refrigeration system is mounted in the bottom of the equipment cabinet to lift the lowest shelf to a comfortable height
- Evaporator is epoxy-coated for corrosion resistance
- 6 black, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lights enhance product visibility
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Black powder-coated steel exterior resists chipping and peeling
- Black aluminum interior liner with durable stainless steel floor eases cleaning
- Cold air stays in the cabinet since it is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail gives the cabinet sturdiness
- Exterior sign panel lights up to grab customer attention
- 3 double-pane, thermal insulated glass doors
- 12-in. black PVC handle simplifies door opening
- Doors are self-closing to prevent losing cold air
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 237⁄8 in. W x 209⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 781⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/7 year compressor|
There are no reviews yet.