The True GDM-72-HC~TSL01 three-section glass door merchandiser holds packaged foods at safe temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses glass doors and LED interior lighting to increase product visibility, raising the chance of impulse purchases. Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, an environmentally friendly option, the capillary tube system keeps the product cold. Polyurethane insulation and low-E insulated glass doors keep cold air inside the cabinet.
A bottom-mounted compressor provides accessibility to the internal components of this glass door merchandiser for cleaning and servicing. So customers can reach products stored on the lowest shelf, the bottom of the cabinet is lifted. The True GDM-72-HC~TSL01 three-section glass door merchandiser is compliant to store and display packaged and bottled products. It has a black powder coating on the exterior that resists peeling and chipping.
- 3-door refrigerated merchandiser
- Swing-out glass doors have insulated, double-pane glass to trap cold air
- Self-closing doors help with temperature recovery
- Each door has a 12-in. handle
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable to simplify cleaning
- Black powder-coated exterior is durable and non-peeling
- Interior LED lighting helps provide product visibility
- Foamed-in-place, high-density insulation keeps cool air inside the cabinet
- 12 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Clean-out drain located in cabinet floor for cleaning
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant to store and display packaged or bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit raises the bottom shelf for no-stoop access and ensures components are accessible for cleaning and servicing
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a more consistent volume of air, producing less heat
- Epoxy-coated evaporator and powder-coated steel frame resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 241⁄8 in. W x 203⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 781⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Depth (in)||29 7/8|
|Height (in)||78 5/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
|Width (in)||78 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.