Storing frozen goods in the True GDM-72F-LD three-section display freezer attracts customers and promotes impulse buys. This unit holds temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for packaged frozen meals. A bottom-mounted compressor enables maintenance and creates a no-stoop lower shelf for storage. Its automatic defrost system starts based on a time clock and stops when the temperature is at the right level. The exterior is white laminated vinyl for durability and gives the unit a clean, fresh look.
The triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors keep cool air inside the freezer, and white powder-coated frames resist scratching. Each of the three doors has a 12-inch extruded handle that can be used for loading and unloading product. Doors are self-closing, and the magnetic door gaskets keep the cold air from escaping and are removable without tools to simplify cleaning. Heavy-duty, adjustable, 12 PVC-coated wire shelves hold product inside the freezer. The True GDM-72F-LD three-section display freezer’s shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments.
- Includes 12 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves to hold product
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- LED interior lighting is safety-shielded
- Triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass door made of extruded aluminum frame enables product visibility
- Doors are fitted with 12-in. handles
- Self-closing doors feature torsion-type closure system
- Removable, 1-piece magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- Illuminated exterior sign panel attracts customers to improve sales opportunity
- Durable, white-laminated vinyl exterior
- White aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel floor is damage resistant
- Insulated with foamed-in-place CFC free, polyurethane insulation
- Frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion protection
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Environmentally Friendly Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors consistently move air throughout the cabinet
- Bottom mounted for component access and no-stoop lower shelf storage
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated, removing ice buildup to keep the system running properly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 241⁄8 in. W x 203⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 781⁄8 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1 HP
- 115, 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 14-20P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Special Features||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/7 year compressor|
There are no reviews yet.