True Refrigeration STA1R-1S-HC Description
To efficiently distribute air, this True STA1R-1S-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator has electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors that use less energy and create less heat than other motors. Its refrigeration system is top mounted, so the evaporator does not suck in dirt and debris from the floor. This unit has a self-contained capillary system that holds R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and releases it to keep the cabinet at a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
This refrigerator has a door with a positive-seal, self-closing design that saves energy and can stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading. Made of stainless steel, the door has four cam-lift hinges that secure it to the cabinet. Magnetic gaskets with a one-piece construction snap into the door frame to prevent cold-air leaks. A metal handle offers a sturdy grip when opening, and an external lock prevents theft and tampering.
To retain proper temperatures, this True STA1R-1S-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator’s walls are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation. Its exterior and interior floor and ceiling are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and its interior side walls and back are constructed of aluminum. To hold product, this unit has three heavy-duty, chrome-plated wire shelves inside. LED lights brighten the interior, and castors with a 5-inch diameter provide movement. The temperature displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Interior back and side walls are made of dent-resistant aluminum
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling resist scratches
- Polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet and provides structure
- 3 sturdy, chrome-plated wire shelves support product
- 5-in.-diameter castors with a locking front set
- LED interior lighting highlights product
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Epoxy-coated evaporator does not corrode
- Top-mounted system prevents dirt and debris from getting sucked in
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors produce little heat and use little energy when circulating air since they are electronically commutated
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is held and controlled by a self-contained capillary tube system
- Electronic controls set the internal temperature
- Contents are protected by a lock
- Comfortable grip provided by a metal handle
- Positive-seal, self-closing design conserves energy
- 120-degree stay-open feature facilitates loading and unloading
- 4 cam-lift hinges secure door
- Magnetic 1-piece gaskets can be removed without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 351/4 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, (1) stainless steel door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior sides & walls, stainless floor & ceiling, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.